Saturday 25 March 2017

CoCo- O.T. GENASIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg&list=RD6vYnas6q3Sg

[Hook]I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low
I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco (cocaína)
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low (turn up!)
I'm in love with the coco


[Verse 1]
Hit my plug, that's my cholo (mi amigo)
Cause he got it for the low, low

If you snitchin' I go loco (go crazy)
Hit you with that treinta ocho

Niggas thinkin' that I'm solo
Fifty deep, they like, "oh, no"

Heard the feds takin' photos
I know nothin', fuck the popo


[Refrain]
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Whip it through the glass, nigga
I'm blowin' money fast, nigga



[Hook]
I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low
I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco (cocaína)
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low (turn up!)
I'm in love with the coco


[Verse 2]
Thirty six, that's a kilo (aqui)
Need a brick, miss my free throw (they white)

I'm in love, just like Ne-Yo
Bustin' shots, now he Neo (Matrix)
Free my homies, fuck the C.O. (puto)
Fuck the judge, fuck my P.O. (puto)

All this coke, like I'm Nino
Water whip, like I'm Nemo

[Refrain]
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Bakin' soda, I got bakin' soda
Whip it through the glass, nigga
I'm blowin' money fast, nigga


[Hook]
I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low
I'm in love with the coco
I'm in love with the coco (cocaína)
I'm in love with the coco
I got it for the low, low (turn up!)
I'm in love with the coco


BRAINSTORM
- set in cheap motel unit in a very troubled neighbourhood, gives the impression that all black people struggle with money and a so called sense of safety
- all about how O.T. Genisas and his african american friends devote themselves to cocaine
- represents and shows the importance they place on drugs
- tells their audience that they don't believe in law and order
- represent themselves as low life drug and gang addicts who'd do anything for another hit.
- tells audience that cocainne will bring you joy and pick you up when your feeling low
- promotes cocainne and gives the impression that it gets you girls and populariy etc. 

CoCo" is a song by American hip hop recording artist O.T. Genasis. It was released as a single on October 27, 2014 by Conglomerate Records and on November 10, 2014 by Atlantic Records. The song's title and lyrical content explicitly refer to Genasis' love of cocaine. It was produced by Juice 808. The song was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) February 26, 2016, for selling over 1,000,000 digital copies in the United States.
Upon its release, the song noted a commercial success, peaking at number 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number five on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.



No comments:

Post a Comment